Effective 8 June 2020, the following changes to the HAMU Dean Guidelines shall apply:
- Students and teachers of all HAMU departments shall only use their own classrooms for both lessons and practice; the classrooms no longer need to be booked in advance via the respective secretariats.
- HAMU students will no longer be obliged to sign and hand in at reception a declaration of infection-free status.
- Students of those departments where it was customary before the State of Emergency in the Czech Republic to book classrooms for practice via the electronic booking system can again take advantage of this option.
- In the case of entrance exams for admission to study at HAMU, applicants (and any persons who need to accompany them) shall be obliged to sign and hand in at reception a declaration of infection-free status.
- Any person who has a pressing need to enter the main buildings of Lichtenstein Palace and Hartig Palace and is not a student, teacher or employee at HAMU shall sign and hand in at reception a declaration of infection-free status.
The following rules shall continue to apply:
- All faculty premises (Lichtenstein Palace, Hartig Palace, UZA) shall be open and accessible Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with it being possible to enter these premises through the front entrances only: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.in the case of Lichtenstein Palace and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the case of Hartig Palace.
- Lessons for students and practice shall take place in the appropriate premises/classrooms of each department/workplace.
- Students, teachers and employees must continue to wear facemasks inside the building if keeping two metres apart from one another is not possible
- All hygiene measures and rules must continue to be observed.
- The maximum number of people (including teachers) permitted at a music lesson is 5.
- The maximum number of people (including teachers) permitted at a dance lesson is 10.
- Attendance at a lesson or exam is permitted under the following conditions:
- The person is not experiencing any health problems corresponding to a viral infection (e.g., fever, cough, breathlessness, sudden loss of taste and smell).
- The person has disinfected their hands before entering a practice room.
- The person must not be subject to quarantine.
- Martinů Hall can be reserved only by contacting Mr Vlček (ext. 134).
- Food may be consumed both inside and outside Café HAMU and the Club.
- It shall not be possible for students to rent out Café HAMU and the Club after their graduation concert.