Updated HAMU Dean Guidelines to Czech Government Decree No. 491 – Effective 1 June 2020
Effective 1 June 2020, the following changes to the HAMU Dean Guidelines shall apply:
- All faculty premises (Lichtenstein Palace, Hartig Palace, UZA) shall be open and accessible Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with it being possible to enter these premises through the front entrances only: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.in the case of Lichtenstein Palace and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the case of Hartig Palace.
- Students and teachers of the Voice and Opera Directing Department shall use their designated classrooms only. The Orchestra Hall shall be reserved for Opera Directing on Mondays and Tuesdays. The Orchestra Hall can be reserved on other days only by contacting Mr Vlček (ext. 134).
- Students and teachers of the Woodwinds and Brass Instruments Department shall use their designated classrooms only. The Gallery shall be reserved for them daily from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The Gallery can be reserved after 1 p.m. only by contacting Mr Vlček (ext. 134).
- Martinů Hall can be reserved only by contacting Mr Vlček (ext. 134).
- Students of the Percussion Instruments Department shall reserve their classrooms via the reservation system themselves.
- Food may now be consumed both inside and outside Café HAMU and the Club.
- It shall not be possible for students to rent out Café HAMU and the Club after their graduation concert .
The following rules shall continue to apply:
- Students of all HAMU study programmes shall be allowed to enter the faculty both to attend lessons with their teachers and to practice.
- Lessons for students and practice shall take place in the appropriate premises/classrooms of each department/workplace.
- Students, teachers and employees shall continue to wear facemasks inside the building.
- Students who need to visit the faculty for reasons other than to attend lessons or to practice, e.g., to see the Study Department or the respective Faculty Secretary, shall make arrangements with the respective office in advance and, upon arrival at Lichtenstein Palace, report to reception, where their visit will be recorded.
- Premises/classroom shall continue to be booked via the faculty reservation system. Students must contact the respective department/workplace secretariat in time to make a reservation (with the exception of students of the Percussion Instruments Department). They can proceed with the booking once they receive approval from the head of the respective department/workplace. In the case of Saturday or Sunday bookings, students must contact the respective department/workplace no later than by Friday, 12 p.m. Students in their last year of study have priority.
- All hygiene measures and rules must continue to be observed.
- The maximum number of people (including teachers) permitted at a music lesson is 5.
- The maximum number of people (including teachers) permitted at a dance lesson is 10
- Attendance at a lesson or exam is permitted under the following conditions:
- The person is not experiencing any health problems corresponding to a viral infection (e.g., fever, cough, breathlessness, sudden loss of taste and smell).
- The person has disinfected their hands.
- The person must not be subject to quarantine.
- Students must sign a declaration stating that they are infection free and submit it at reception.
1. June 2020