Dean's Decree No. 12/2020 – on service during summer holidays
Article 1 Availability and office hours
The Dean of the AMU Faculty of Music and Dance hereby ordains operations at HAMU during the summer holidays from 13 July 2020 to 31 August 2020 as follows:
- For administration, maintenance and teachers, the faculty shall be open only on workdays from 8:00 to 19:00 and closed on weekends and holidays. If a teacher needs to use a classroom during the summer holidays, they shall make a reservation in the reservation system via the secretary of the relevant department.
- For students the faculty shall be open on workdays from 9:00 to 19:00 and closed on weekends and holidays. Students will be provided access to the faculty based on an entry in the reservation system to the specific classrooms and spaces of the relevant department designated by the head of the department in question for the summer holidays. Should the government and public health regulations related to COVID-19 not be eased, the regulations on the limit of persons in a group, wearing of face masks indoors and disinfection of hands shall remain in effect and during the summer holidays students are to fill out a čestné_prohlášení_AMU_heslo-COVID.doc upon each entry. Should repairs and maintenance of a specific classroom entered in the reservation system be necessary, the building manager shall block it out in the reservation system in advance for the time required for repairs and maintenance.
- The office hours of all administrative offices aside from the registrar's office are set as Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 13:00 and Friday from 9:00 to 11:00.
- The office hours of the registrar's office are set as Tuesday to Thursday from 10:00 to 13:00. From 13 July until 14 August 2020 the registrar's office will be closed.
- Dean's office – the office will open for the whole duration of the summer holidays; if the dean or faculty secretary is on vacation, a replacement will be provided for; information available at the dean's office.
- Porter's lodge Malostranské náměstí 13 (Lichtenstein Palace) – open non-stop.
- Porter's lodge Malostranské náměstí 12 (Hartig Palace) from 13 July to 31 August 2020 open workdays from 7:00 to 19:00, closed holidays and weekends.
- The HAMU library is closed from 13 July to 31 August 2020.
- The recording studio is closed from 13 July to 9 August 2020 – a service shutdown will take place for repairs and maintenance to the studio equipment. The studio office hours are set for 13 July to 31 August 2020 as Tues–Thurs from 9:00 to 12:00.
- HAMU technical services – service available on the 115 or 116 lines and at the mobile numbers 777 453 552 (Mr Nenička) or 778 427 115 (Mr Augusta). If these contacts are unavailable or outside of working hours, emergency breakdowns can be reported to the Lichtenstein Palace porter's office at the 111 line.
Article 2 Opening hours of the faculty café
Opening hours of Café HAMU:
from 1 July to 12 July 2020 open Mon–Fri from 9:00 to 16:00
from 13 July to 19 July 2020 closed – vacation
from 20 July to 27 July 2020 open Mon–Fri from 9:00 to 16:00
from 28 July to 31 August 2020 open Mon–Fri from 9:00 to 15:00
from 28 July to 31 August 2020 open 18:00 to 24:00
(only during performances of the Summer Shakespeare Festival)
from 1 September 2020 open Mon–Fri from 8:00 to 21:00
Article 3 Final provisions
This decree enters into force on the day it is issued.
This decree shall take effect on 13 July 2020 and end 31 August 2020.
Prof. Ivan Klánský
Dean of HAMU
2. July 2020