Dean's Decree No. 10/2021 on operations during the 2021 summer holidays at HAMU
Article 1 Availability and Office Hours
The Dean of the AMU Music and Dance Faculty hereby sets down the functioning of HAMU during the summer holidays from 12 July 2021 till 31 August 2021 as follows:
- From Monday 12 July until Sunday 1 August 2021, the faculty is closed for students and teachers.
- For administration and maintenance, the faculty is only open on workdays from 8:00 to 19:00; on weekends and holidays it is closed. If, in highly exceptional cases, a teacher needs to use a classroom during this period, they may do so on the basis of a written request sent to the faculty secretary and approval by the Dean.
- Dance rooms 1041 and 0021 are closed for renovations from 12 July 2021 until 31 August 2021 and entering these spaces is strictly prohibited.
- From Monday 2 August 2021 to Tuesday 31 August 2021, the faculty is open for students on workdays from 8:00 until 20:00 and on weekends from 9:00 to 18:00; it is closed on holidays. Students will be allowed access to specific classrooms and spaces of the department in question designated by the department head for the period of the summer holidays by making an entry in the reservation system. If a specific classroom listed in the reservation system requires repairs or maintenance, it will be blocked in the reservation system by the building manager for the time needed for repairs or maintenance.
- From Monday 2 August 2021 until 31 August 2021, the office hours of all the administration offices, aside from the Study Department, shall be set as Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 13:00.
- The office hours of the registrar's office shall be set as Tuesday to Thursday from 10:00 to 13:00. From 12 July 2021 until 13 August 2021, the Study Department is closed.
- Dean's office – the secretariat will continue to operate for the whole summer holidays, with a stand-in provided for in the case the Dean or faculty secretary is on vacation. Information available at the Dean's office.
- Reception at Malostranské náměstí 13 (Lichtenstein Palace) – open non-stop.
- Reception at Malostranské náměstí 12 (Hartig Palace) from 12 July to 1 August 2021 – open workdays from 8:00 to 16:30, closed on weekends and holidays. From Monday 2 August until Tuesday 31 August 2021, it is open workdays from 8:00 to 20:00, weekends from 9:00 to 18:00, closed on holidays. Entry is only possible using the entry card system.
- The HAMU library is closed from 12 July 2021 to 31 August 2021.
- The sound studio for recording is closed from 12 July until 8 August 2021 – a service shutdown will be taking place to allow for repairs and maintenance to studio equipment. The office hours of the studio office are Tues–Thurs from 9:00–12:00 from 12 July till 31 August 2021.
Article 2 Opening hours of the faculty café
Opening hours of Café HAMU:
from 1 July to 2 July 2021 open Mon–Fri from 8:00 to 15:00
from 3 July to 1 August 2021 closed – vacation
from 2 August to 31 August 2021 open Mon–Fri from 9:00 to 15:00
from 2 August to 26 August 2021 open from 18:00 to 24:00
(only during performances of the Summer Shakespeare Festival)
Article 3 Final Provisions
This decree shall enter into force the day it is issued and be in effect from 12 July 2021 until 31 August 2021.
Prof. Ivan Klánský
Dean of HAMU
24. June 2021